TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

View Single Post

Old May 14th, 2012, 12:05 AM   #103
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold Advantage Me is a splendid one to behold
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
Maria most definitely has one of the best serves on tour (see Stuttgart), but it completely vanishes in this match-up. Until she stops shaking in her skirts and stop serving trembling from fear, she won't ever beat her. Simple as that.
So true. Maria should ignore Serena completely or pretend she is someone else across the net when she serves. Serena has this intimidating aura about her so many players shake in fear. I am quite sure Maria can beat her if only she will get her out of her head.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote