TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mutua Madrid Open 2012-Blue clay what?Serena who? Bring on the real clay!

View Single Post

Old May 13th, 2012, 09:17 PM   #829
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mutua Madrid Open 2012-Blue clay what?Serena who? Bring on the real clay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MashaFan01 View Post
Nevertheless - Every time Masha is meeting Serena - we can expect a loss - Fortunately Serena is on the other half this time - but comes the FO - or Wimbledon - it could be different and they could meet in the semis for example - It's really frustrating to know that ONE player is superior to Masha
Nope. I just can't agree. Especially now that Hogg really saw Pova play such a poor match. Next time up will be very different and not on the subpar courts at Madrid. Hogg will have her better prepared - I'll bet he has already talked with Yuri and Mike about it.

Pova will work hard on this because she will be blocked from achieving her goals until she plays competitively and can win. Otherwise she will hang it up and run off and get married.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote