TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old May 13th, 2012, 07:08 PM   #4118
country flag doomsday

doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute doomsday has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post

Q: Maria – you never seem to be like a player who … but if you were up against Serena ……..

Sharapova:
I see some of her previous matches and then she plays with me and she produces 13 aces and I say – what about the other matches? I am flattered that she likes to do that against me. She is serving very well and playing a second serve aces also it is very tough on her for she goes for the lines but she return amazing and the small changes that I had I did not capitalise on --- its tough always to play catch up for me.
It's like Maria knows if her serve ain't that good it's not worth trying cause she will end up losing.
doomsday is offline View My Blog!