TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old May 13th, 2012, 07:06 PM   #4117
country flag tennis-insomniac

tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute tennis-insomniac has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post

Q: Maria – you never seem to be like a player who … but if you were up against Serena ……..

Sharapova: I see some of her previous matches and then she plays with me and she produces 13 aces and I say – what about the other matches? I am flattered that she likes to do that against me. She is serving very well and playing a second serve aces also it is very tough on her for she goes for the lines but she return amazing and the small changes that I had I did not capitalise on --- its tough always to play catch up for me.
thanking her spouse like no tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Qetusi View Post
Q: This year there will be another important event in your life – your wedding. How much time are you able to devote to organising it and which fellow players will you invite?

Sharapova: If it is going to happen this year I hope to have the time to find the dress because I don't have one yet.
OTOH her real soon-to-be husband is likely to have to wait until next year

Just Love Maria's interview, it's fun to read and quite frank.

Thanks Qetusi !

-"Still On The Road"
tennis-insomniac is offline View My Blog!