TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Any Fringies out there??!

View Single Post

Old May 13th, 2012, 12:30 PM   #32
country flag HippityHop

HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute HippityHop has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any Fringies out there??!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pov View Post
Unless I'm wrong about next season, for me the show ended this season. I like the ending. Next season seems like it's going to be based on the Observers invading Earth and, after all the amazing storylines they've explored, to turn it into an "aliens invade Earth" show just sucks IMO.
I agree. But that's kind of what happens when you start getting all of these different universes mixed up and and can't get people back to the correct one. You write yourself into a corner.

The only time that I've seen the multiple universe scenario resolved satisfactorily was on the episode of Star Trek TNG when Worf was bouncing around a bunch of different universes.

The world will ask you who you are, and if you don't know, they will tell you.
HippityHop is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote