TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

View Single Post

Old May 13th, 2012, 05:08 AM   #74
country flag shaktincredible

shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold shaktincredible is a splendid one to behold
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jechijo View Post
Radwanska has a QF with Serena! God exists! Justice is done! Let's hope Serena doesn't retire!

I don't think Maria has a bad draw, even though McHale as her first opponent can be dangerous: she has already defeated Wozniacki and Kvitova in the past year! On the other hand I don't want Maria to play Niculescu, because she's such a tricky opponent, that can disrupt your rythm with all those chops and slices! Another match vs Stosur would be great in the QF!

I'll be in Rome next Thursday until the following Monday. If I have wi-fi in the hotel, I'll write some reports for you guys. I have tickets for the QFs on Friday and the Fs on Sunday! Hopefully Maria will be playing on both those days!
envy you!

i dont think Maria will defend her title anyway, i prefer her to grab Roland Garros title instead!!

French Open 2012 final : Maria Sharapova def. Serena Williams

SUICIDE title : prague 2009, Moskow 2010, Paris 2011
FITD title : Stuttgart 2012
shaktincredible is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote