TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

View Single Post

Old May 13th, 2012, 01:22 AM   #71
country flag abesky

abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

I have an interesting hypothesis.

I just read on Wiki that Maria and Hogstedt started working on 2011, and since then Maria has only met Serena twice. Which brings me to the theory that Hogstedt and Maria haven't come up with a strategy to beat Serena since the two don't play much often. However when they do, Maria always gets murdered. It seemed that it wasn't their priority to beat Serena since they started working together. I think they focused more with coming up with a strategy to beat Assarenka judging by the recent beatdown - I think they finally have the right strategy to beat her.

But now that Maria has been beaten by Serena for the second time since Hogstedt coached her, I think this is the heads up/wake up call/turning point in which Hogstedt will start to focus more on coming up with a strategy to beat her. I think it will take like 1 or 2 more losses before they finally get it right.

What do you guys think?
abesky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote