TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old May 12th, 2012, 11:21 PM   #2130
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post

I believe it was Sven Groeneveld that mentioned how little time there is during the season to work on her game and try to improve. I see the week spent in Guangzhou as a wasted opportunity to do so much needed work on her game... I'm just an opinionated guy with too much time on his hands.
I understand that. I would use that time to try different racket/string combinations.
The other side is that an Int'l would be her best chance to win any title this year ( along with New Haven). She played 13 tournaments since New Haven & her only final was the loss in Copenhagen.

I dont believe playing matches helps her. She played a lot in Copenhagen then was awful in Stuttgart. So I dont think winning against some players who are outside the top 40 at an Int'l will help. But it might be her best chance at a title, and she probably doesnt want to go 2 or 3 years without one. The way she's playing now, its possible she wont win any Premiers for a while
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!