TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old May 12th, 2012, 10:31 PM   #2124
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by terjw View Post
Well I'm not saying she has to win all her matches or that I even expect her to when she plays the top players and Serena. It's just an opportunity to play them and raise her game. Likewise with "easy" draws it is an opportunity to improve on her winning more matches and at least going deeper than she has been doing.

Really - the playing better comes first and if she got more wins than she's been getting - that would be the evidence.
And of course - "easy draws" are things of the past. These days there only are difficult draws and even more difficult draws.
Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!