TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old May 12th, 2012, 10:47 AM   #2084
country flag DownInAHole

DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute DownInAHole has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Bad idea. Her schedule is gonna be crammed up til the US Open so she really should give herself another week off after the US Open.

I'm guessing this tournament offered the biggest appearance fee. Or is this some attempt to win a 1st title of the season as the top players pretty much skip this tournament to gear up for Tokyo?
To be honest it seems a little desperate to me. She should be beyond playing tournaments that small. If she can't beat the top players for a title then she deserves to be titleless in 2012.

Rock 'n' Roll Is Alive! (And It Lives In Minneapolis)
DownInAHole is online now View My Blog!