TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old May 12th, 2012, 09:55 AM   #2083
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novichok View Post
This is good. As long as Caro stays in the top 8, she won't be able to draw Serena until the QF. And Serena is probably the hardest player on tour for Caro to beat. I'm pretty optimistic about the rest of the reason; Caro's not defending much. And if she can get into a groove again, she might be able to defend her USO points.
I dunno about that. She's never been really close to beating Kim for instance. She doesn't have any answers for Goerges anymore.

I'm having a hard time picturing Caro beating any of the top 8 seeds at the moment.
Protoss is online now View My Blog!