TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

View Single Post

Old May 12th, 2012, 02:33 AM   #23
country flag abesky

abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice abesky is just really nice
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

The bright side from the loss is that Maria is still the highest paid female athlete of ALL time.

Vika, Petra, Aga, Sam, Carol, and all the other lessors can win all the slams they want, trash Maria all they want but THEY WILL never have a $70 million dollar endorsement deal.

Let alone she's a successful entrepreneur, and she earns $25 million per year. She also has almost $20 million worth of earning and she's only beginning. Without further ado, their fave can remain poor with their slams (and they better start saving up because they can't win forever) while Maria is loosing all the way to the bank while driving in her $1 million dollar car.

And as for Serena trashing Sharpie. We all have predicted she was going to loose anyway, so what is the big deal?

Vika fans are acting as if Vika can put Serena out of her misery. I just love her helpless stumbles as Serena's winners fly past right her. I like Serena shutting that annoying siren up. As LONG as Serena is in the game, Vika will remain a 1 slam wonder.

For Sam making those dumb comments during the match, she is already 28 and only has won 1 slam in her entire career. She thinks she's God, because her win over Serena is a fluke as evident with her annihilation in the last couple of games.

So they can stay pressed because their fave is not as successful as Queen Sharapova.

I'm done. I've had a bad day, so I'm done ranting out. Good night.
abesky is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote