TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

View Single Post

Old May 11th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #12
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of MashaFan01 has much to be proud of
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Am I the only one who wants her to play Rena, I really think she could do it on real clay. Plus simply put she's better than everyone else except Rena so a victory over her would be good heading into RG.

The thing is - I don't think a victory over Serena is going to happen anytime soon - This loss was not because Masha was outta form or had a bad day - it was because she feared Serena - She'd lost the match as soon she entered the court - It's all in her head - and as much she wanted to - she just couldn't do what she had planned to do - Ever seen a cobra hypnotize a prey - that's the effect Serena has on poor Masha
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote