TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

View Single Post

Old May 11th, 2012, 07:45 PM   #12
country flag MashaFan01

MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future MashaFan01 has a brilliant future
Re: Claypova in Rome: Veni, vidi, vici. The Sequel ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameshazza View Post
Am I the only one who wants her to play Rena, I really think she could do it on real clay. Plus simply put she's better than everyone else except Rena so a victory over her would be good heading into RG.

The thing is - I don't think a victory over Serena is going to happen anytime soon - This loss was not because Masha was outta form or had a bad day - it was because she feared Serena - She'd lost the match as soon she entered the court - It's all in her head - and as much she wanted to - she just couldn't do what she had planned to do - Ever seen a cobra hypnotize a prey - that's the effect Serena has on poor Masha
MashaFan01 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote