TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SzÁvay Ágnes

Thread: SzÁvay Ágnes
View Single Post

Old May 11th, 2012, 05:26 AM   #1567
country flag hBence

hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute hBence has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SzÁvay Ágnes

No Roland Garros for Ági

Ági played her first match in 10 months a few weeks ago in Stuttgart. According to her schedule, she was supposed to play Madrid, but she had to withdraw from the tournament. Unfortunately, the same applies to Roland Garros, so Ági won’t be playing in Paris this year.

“I have been having a sinus infection for about 6 weeks now, and it seems to be serious, it was already bothering me before Stuttgart. I’m getting treatments at a hospital and I’m focusing on getting better, but in this condition I cannot practice at all, so I won’t be playing Roland Garros. I can use my protected ranking for only one Grand Slam, and I don’t want to waste it. I’m getting antibiotics at the moment, and I really hope to start training again next week, but until then, I’m trying to strengthen my lower back muscles. Roland Garros is one of my favorite tournaments and it makes me sad to withdraw, but I have to put my health first. I haven’t really planned my schedule yet, but I will probably play Bastad next.” - said Ági.

source: szavayagnes.hu

http://www.szavayagnes.hu/hirek.php?..._id=243&lng=en

Serena Williams - Ági Szávay - Venus Williams - Andrea Petkovic - Rafa Nadal - Timi Babos - Svetlana Kuznetsova - Lewis Hamilton
hBence is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote