TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old May 11th, 2012, 02:46 AM   #3816
country flag Burisleif

Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute Burisleif has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro:Off-topic 4 the POPULAR #1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Protoss View Post
Super 8 is about this group of kids in 1979 who witness this mysterious train crash and what happens after that.

It was dissapointing in that the story didn't focus much on the monster and focused on the kids instead. I was under the impression that it was going to focus on the monster. It was still very good though.
Sentimental is the word I would use... Another way of putting it would be glitz to push a message agenda.

So any thoughts on Drive?