TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2012 NCAA predictions & bracket analysis!

View Single Post

Old May 8th, 2012, 10:33 PM   #44
country flag ats_tennis

ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice ats_tennis is just really nice
Re: 2012 NCAA predictions & bracket analysis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amalgamate View Post
And no offense but unles syou know Capra personally, I dont think it's fair to say that just because her coach speaks highly of her (and any coach would, she works her tail off and is rutheless) I think it's a little skewed to say she's a better person than she is tennis player

Edit: I'm biased and will admit my Capra bias might be from like...6 years ago
I was actually not saying she was a better person than player because her coach speaks highly of her, I was just talking about what her coach said because I've heard (and seen) how hard she works so that is one of the reasons I want her to win. She works as hard as anybody out there and I think she deserves it. The part about her being a great person was separate and another reason I personally want her to win. I've talked to her many times and I personally think she is very nice.

What happened between you and Capra?
ats_tennis is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote