TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2012 NCAA predictions & bracket analysis!

View Single Post

Old May 8th, 2012, 09:03 PM   #43
country flag Amalgamate

Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future Amalgamate has a brilliant future
Re: 2012 NCAA predictions & bracket analysis!

Quote:
Originally Posted by iPatty View Post
Who would you most like to see win? Chelsey? Gibbsy?
Good question. I actually think Chelsey has underachieved in her collegiate career (despite already being a 7 time All-American and if she wins a few rounds in doubles she will be UGA's ONLY 8-time All-American) so I think it'd be a fitting end. Gibbsy is great too. There's someone I'd definitely rather see win but I'll keep that a secret

Quote:
Originally Posted by ats_tennis View Post
I know this question wasn't directed at me, but I thought I would answer anyway

I want Capra to win. Great tennis player but even better person. Every time I talk to Jamie about her all he talks about is how hard she works so hopefully that will pay off and she will get the win! Although if she wins NCAAs I could see her going pro...

And I agree with amalgamate --- anybody but Allie Will!
Let's start a campaign But really, that's the only thing I hope for every year, for every tournament.

And no offense but unles syou know Capra personally, I dont think it's fair to say that just because her coach speaks highly of her (and any coach would, she works her tail off and is rutheless) I think it's a little skewed to say she's a better person than she is tennis player

Edit: I'm biased and will admit my Capra bias might be from like...6 years ago
Amalgamate is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote