TennisForum.com - View Single Post - What posters to you are like "that's exactly what I think"?

View Single Post

Old May 6th, 2012, 09:11 AM   #7
marineblue

marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute marineblue has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What posters to you are like "that's exactly what I think"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DownInAHole View Post
I don't believe any one else here shares my views to the same degree and that is a good thing. This forum could not possibly survive two of me.

I guess I identify with the other "pessimists" (protoss and Jimmie48). I feel kind of sad for Jimmie48. I can clearly remember he used to be much more optimistic than me and we got into some disagreements late last year about me being too much of a downer. My bad attitude must have worn him down as he now seems to agree with me more often than not. I hope for his sake that it is just a temporary condition.
Well, this is a fan section and you are not a fan therefore don't be surprised that people are often fed up with you.
marineblue is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote