TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old May 4th, 2012, 06:41 AM   #820
country flag muusa

muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold muusa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
Her tournaments are passing so quickly. She only has 7 tournaments left all year, and if shes going to continue playing these hard tournaments, she is not going to be top 300
If I calculated correctly, she has 36 points to defend until the end of the year. I am sure she will be inside top 350/400 by the end of the year, but reaching top 300 is a bit doubtful if she keeps on losing in second rounds. On the other hand, reaching at least one SF for example would already give a strong boost to the ranking, so her goal is still achievable. Playing more WTA-s does also not help the cause, but on the contrary reduces it as the points awarded in qualification are quite limited (played 3 hard high level matches in Copenhagen and only got 10 points altogether).
muusa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote