TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 50k Indian Harbour Beach

View Single Post

Old May 4th, 2012, 12:52 AM   #9
country flag mikireturns

mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future mikireturns has a brilliant future
Re: 50k Indian Harbour Beach

Hilarious.

In case either of you two rocket scientists failed to notice, I am not the only one raising an eyebrow at the complete shambles known as "Alexandra Stevenson's Tennis Career' (the term "career" being used very loosely). The journalist from Tennis Week wrote a far more scathing piece about the trainwreck, as quoted above.

I'm hardly alone in commenting, at length, upon her tennis "craptitude". So long as Stevenson and her mommy continue to carry on the grim charade of tennis horror, I have a right to comment upon it whenever I wish. I'll likely lose interest once she is safely tucked away behind a stainless steel counter somewhere, serving Big Macs and French fries instead of double-faults. She's going to look so cute in one of those little hats.
mikireturns is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote