TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mutua Madrid Open 2012-Blue clay what?Serena who? Bring on the real clay!

View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2012, 08:20 PM   #44
country flag Qetusi

Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of Qetusi has much to be proud of
Re: Mutua Madrid Open 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
Why don't the conditions in Madrid suit here ? She was playing crap last year until Rome changed everything, and in 2010 she had an elbow injury from Indian Wells or something, hence the early exits.

The balls fly with the altitude, which is great for Maria's serve and winners, and they're slowed down once they hit the court, which is also great for her ROS. Only difference from Stuttgart is it's played outdoors...

She "only" played 3 matches in Stuttgart. I don't think she'll tank Rome nor Madrid, even if she wins Madrid, because winning the tournament is the reason why she's flying there.

Plus, I want another re-match with Extremely Injured ASAP
Right, + in 2010 she faced Safarova, who was on fire and was playing realy good tennis
in 2011 our '' cow on ice'' was geting better and the same here Cibulkova on clay isn't the last person , after beating Maria she lost to Kvitova in 3 , so played good as well

now Maria is in a different position, she is one of the favorites, plays realy well , so why not
the most important for her is to stay healthy, she has game , ranking, confidence - everything she needs to win

Just do it Masha, DAVAI
Qetusi is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote