TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mutua Madrid Open 2012-Blue clay what?Serena who? Bring on the real clay!

View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2012, 08:12 PM   #43
country flag vozas

vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute vozas has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mutua Madrid Open 2012

Well, at least to me, one of the most remarkable improvements in her game that I noticed right away in Australia was her serve. She was just too solid, especially in the Hampton and Kerber matches where it was very windy. The motion she's been using this year has been very, very effective, and close to what it was in 2007/2008. Watching highlights from 2011 matches really allowed me to see how awkward that service motion was last year, what with that wonky halt with the racquet next to her body during the ball toss.
vozas is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote