TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mutua Madrid Open 2012-Blue clay what?Serena who? Bring on the real clay!

View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2012, 01:37 PM   #38
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mutua Madrid Open 2012

I'm one of the few people here who think Masha played well at RG up until that SF, barring R2 of course.

And I think she was very relaxed the whole way through the tournament, I think she just loves the challenge of clay w/o thinking too much about the pressure etc. associated with clay-court tournaments.

Plus after all the shitty results and matches she played, I think she's proving something more to herself than the media.

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaktincredible View Post
she's already won Rome, so i prefer her to win Madrid instead

RG trophyyyy is what matter anyway
That's the only reason why I'd want her to win Madrid, although simply because Rome plays more like RG it would be more beneficial to win there.