TennisForum.com - View Single Post - time to hire up a coach?

View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2012, 02:33 AM   #197
country flag lefty24

lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute lefty24 has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: time to hire up a coach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
It seems odd to me that after Pova's most successful tournament in four years, you want to hang her coach out to dry in the hot california sun. You know, the guy who obstensively got her into this position.

If Pova or Yuri, for that matter, thought Hogg was doing her harm, he would be tarred, feathered and run out of tennis on a rail!

But what we saw after this amazing tournament was Pova scampering to her box for hugs all around, an especially big hug for Hogg. Doesn't seem like Pova has any doubt about Hogg.

Seems to me you are honing a fabricated story for consumption by the English Papperrazzi in a couple of months.
Yes this!!
Look at how far she's come since she hired Hoggy! She's only gone up.