TennisForum.com - View Single Post - time to hire up a coach?

View Single Post

Old May 1st, 2012, 02:11 AM   #196
country flag perseus2006
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute perseus2006 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: time to hire up a coach?

Quote:
Originally Posted by womensrights View Post
Its same as last year. She was in LA training for a month with her dad and Cecil Mammit. The longer she stays on the road with Hogstedt or should I say the more time spent with hogstedt the worse she gets. Its easy to see.
It seems odd to me that after Pova's most successful tournament in four years, you want to hang her coach out to dry in the hot california sun. You know, the guy who obstensively got her into this position.

If Pova or Yuri, for that matter, thought Hogg was doing her harm, he would be tarred, feathered and run out of tennis on a rail!

But what we saw after this amazing tournament was Pova scampering to her box for hugs all around, an especially big hug for Hogg. Doesn't seem like Pova has any doubt about Hogg.

Seems to me you are honing a fabricated story for consumption by the English Papperrazzi in a couple of months.
perseus2006 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote