TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mutua Madrid Open 2012-Blue clay what?Serena who? Bring on the real clay!

View Single Post

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 08:46 PM   #34
country flag Advantage Me

Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all Advantage Me is a name known to all
Re: Mutua Madrid Open 2012

Maria plays well when she is more relaxed. There were no expectations or hype from the media. Even the bookies expected Vika to beat her so she proved everyone wrong. It is when the pressure is on her to win that she gets too uptight on court and she makes all those DFs and UEs. Last year, after she won Rome there was so much hype from the media saying she was the favourite to win RG and Wimby. That itself was a lot of pressure going into a tournament. It seemed to me she was really relaxed and happy from the beginning of this tournament in Stuttgart

Last edited by Advantage Me : Apr 30th, 2012 at 08:51 PM.
Advantage Me is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote