TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your tennis results?!

View Single Post

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 07:48 PM   #961
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of MaSharp has much to be proud of
Re: Your tennis results?!

This morning I played with friend for the third time (third time I play tennis for the points) and lost 5:7, 0:6.
I play average according to my tennis skills wich are still pretty bad. In the first two games I just won one point and even this just becouse of double fault from my opponent. Really terrible start. -.-
But then I started to play better and my friend was pretty bad. I broke him after two fantastic drop shots on his serve and then won my serving game. We were winning our service games until 5:5 and then I have 40:15 on my opponent serve, but of course wasted all. -.-
My opponent was started to play better and better and won 8 consecutive games. -.-

Pretty ugly end for me today but in general I'm very satisfied. My serve was really better as in the last two meetings and during the game I got many more balls through the net. I even made about three winners.
I have still a looot of work with my serve, forehand and especially movement but I'm sure I will soon make a progress in my tennis game!

2004 2006 2008 2012

Giorgi
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote