TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Your tennis results?!

View Single Post

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 08:48 PM   #960
country flag MaSharp

MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future MaSharp has a brilliant future
Re: Your tennis results?!

This morning I played with friend for the third time (third time I play tennis for the points) and lost 5:7, 0:6.
I play average according to my tennis skills wich are still pretty bad. In the first two games I just won one point and even this just becouse of double fault from my opponent. Really terrible start. -.-
But then I started to play better and my friend was pretty bad. I broke him after two fantastic drop shots on his serve and then won my serving game. We were winning our service games until 5:5 and then I have 40:15 on my opponent serve, but of course wasted all. -.-
My opponent was started to play better and better and won 8 consecutive games. -.-

Pretty ugly end for me today but in general I'm very satisfied. My serve was really better as in the last two meetings and during the game I got many more balls through the net. I even made about three winners.
I have still a looot of work with my serve, forehand and especially movement but I'm sure I will soon make a progress in my tennis game!

2004 2006 2008 2012 2014

Giorgi | Konjuh
MaSharp is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote