TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Nadia Lalami

Thread: Nadia Lalami
View Single Post

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 04:58 AM   #35
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Nadia Lalami

Well, I watched both of her matches -- singles and doubles -- and I'm staying hopeful. For starters, her attitude was a whole lot better than what it was in Pozoblanco last year. She did a pretty good job of staying positive out there, and that's easier said than done after struggling for so long. Even though the score in the match against Mathilde was disappointing, I think that she's pretty close to being able to play some quality tennis. The majority of Nadia's unforced errors were balls that she hit long, but that's something that can be corrected easily enough. On clay, her movement does seem to be a bit of a weakness, but once again, that's something that can be improved -- I think snappier, better-timed split steps could help a lot.

Nadia can still pull it together. For tennis players, rhythm comes and it goes, but talent is a constant. Nadia has got lots of talent, so the tools for her to succeed will always be there. In the end, I think that it's gonna boil down to if she's got enough self-belief.
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote