TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's ranking breakdown in detail (and other random stats)

View Single Post

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 01:27 AM   #42
country flag dsanders06
-PREMIUM MEMBER-

dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute dsanders06 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's ranking breakdown in detail (and other random stats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
Is it a bit twisted of me to want Maria at #2? I don't want her to be #1, I think it's because I was always used at Henin being the de facto #1 and Maria the de facto #2 for so long, with the WS wreaking havoc in the rankings here and there.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sickfalsetto View Post
It's not just you! I definitely don't get why some pova fans being obsessed with the #1 ranking

Plus, playing tournaments, especially slams, with the #1 ranking/ #1 seeding is not an easy task at all.

With the william sisters looming at slams, it definitely is not a good thing at all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Craigster View Post
Plus she's never really dealt well with the pressure of being no.1. And I can just see GM tards going crazy with their ''True no.1, my ass '' troll comments once she loses.
These. I don't want her getting the #1 spot til she gets another Slam (and I don't think she will either tbh, because Azarenka is too consistent to lose early and I definitely don't see Maria doing a Madrid/Rome double).
dsanders06 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote