TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's ranking breakdown in detail (and other random stats)

View Single Post

Old Apr 30th, 2012, 12:26 AM   #41
country flag Charlatan
Diabolical

Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute Charlatan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's ranking breakdown in detail (and other random stats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vozas View Post
Is it a bit twisted of me to want Maria at #2? I don't want her to be #1, I think it's because I was always used at Henin being the de facto #1 and Maria the de facto #2 for so long, with the WS wreaking havoc in the rankings here and there.
It's not just you! I definitely don't get why some pova fans being obsessed with the #1 ranking

Plus, playing tournaments, especially slams, with the #1 ranking/ #1 seeding is not an easy task at all.

With the william sisters looming at slams, it definitely is not a good thing at all
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kasey View Post
Can't grab a Slam, grab cash then
Charlatan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote