TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's ranking breakdown in detail (and other random stats)

View Single Post

Old Apr 29th, 2012, 10:22 PM   #38
country flag MiiMo

MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of MiiMo has much to be proud of
Re: Maria's ranking breakdown in detail (and other random stats)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 18majors View Post
As of now:

Azarenka, 9020
Maria, 8280

Azarenka will have 700 coming out in Madrid and Maria 140:

Azarenka,8320
Maria, 8140

Maria will be No. 1 if she reaches Madrid SF and Azarenka reaches QF. She will also claim No. 1 if she beats Azarenka in the final.

However, Maria's No. 1 ranking may be short lived because she has 900 points to defend the next week in Rome.
Well, Azarenka has 225 points from Rome too, so anything is really possible. I really want Maria to become world number one

Petra will also fight in Madrid to keep her 3rd spot... But yeah, Maria has a great shot for the Nr.1 spot and if she does not tank Madrid, she's able to win it if she keeps playing the way she did in Stuttgart.

World Number One : The One and Only One

PS : Haters gonna hate

Follow me on Twitter : http://twitter.com/UpdateWTA
MiiMo is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote