TennisForum.com - View Single Post - What posters to you are like "that's exactly what I think"?

View Single Post

Old Apr 29th, 2012, 05:20 PM   #2
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What posters to you are like "that's exactly what I think"?

Thanks for the nice words, terjw.

I think the level of debate here is of a much higher standard than at GM because here nobody is really interested in scoring points at the expense of others. I guess one could say that we have two major factions here - the optimists and the pessimists. Since I'm somewhere in the middle of those two extremes I think I have the most in common with you and goldenlox. Having said that, I think that everyone here has often interesting things to say. Even when I don't agree I can usually understand why they feel how they feel. And since 90% of the stuff we discuss here is a matter of opinion rather than fact nobody is necessarily wrong either. If you put it all together this forum probably represents the ultimate in Woz expertise.
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote