TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.9

View Single Post

Old Apr 27th, 2012, 10:09 PM   #5245
country flag nelsondan

nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute nelsondan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Official Live Scoring Thread! vol.9

Quote:
Originally Posted by perseus2006 View Post
I watched it on espn3 - it was great! Athough, I didn't think to check for it until 4-3 when someone mentioned trying to watch it on a cell phone.

Just an incredible match. Just what Pova needed. She visibly improved game by game. By late in the third set, Pova was simply awesome.

Kudos to Sam playing her very best tennis to the last point. But her very best on her best surface in excellent form still cannot defeat Pova.
I started on my ipad, espn goes through the app, for which you have to find out your password, then espn wants a password, and 3 security questions, and you are almost there, but wait...who is your provider? we have an error with that provider, and then I tried other feeds, some of which were blocked by the ymca because they encourage gambling, so I kept track of the match through a live score, (not a feed) which encourages you to bet on every point of every match, (ymca did not bar that one), then when she won the second set, I went home and tried my laptop, and..same crap...but espn has more roadblocks for me, (probably no one else) than anything I have ever tried to use online. trying to get a feed helped kill time between points and games.
nelsondan is offline View My Blog!