TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

View Single Post

Old Apr 27th, 2012, 12:47 PM   #4035
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ** Masha News and Articles! ** Vol. 2

http://www.porsche-tennis.de/prod/pa...opnews#pagetop

Quote:
“It’s nice to come to Stuttgart”

Stuttgart. Maria Sharapova’s first appearance at the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix lasted just 50 minutes. The world number two’s opponent, Alize Cornet was forced to retire with a shoulder injury with the score at 6-3, 1-0 in the Russian’s favour. After her quick opening win Maria Sharapova talked about . . .

. . . her opponent’s retirement:
“One should never underestimate the stress tennis puts on the body. It was Alize’s fifth match in five days. Tennis is very tough on the body.”

. . . the time it takes to get used to clay:
“It’s not a question of the time it takes, but a question of how many matches one plays on clay. Practicing helps but matches are always a bit different. You have to get used to the different match situations and opponents with different styles. I have to work on my patience too as one always has to play an extra ball.”

. . . her motivation for the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix:
“It’s good to add an extra tournament to my clay court schedule. As I heard that the Porsche Tennis Grand Prix was a good tournament then I thought it would be nice to come to Stuttgart."

25/04/2012

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is offline View My Blog!