TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Eva Paalma

Thread: Eva Paalma
View Single Post

Old Apr 26th, 2012, 12:56 PM   #48
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Eva Paalma

She is top seed in dubs with ipek soylu. Hopefully she can make a semi, if she can get past this qualifier and perhaps jankovic (who did get bagelled by a bulgarian WC)

Next week, she has a G2 in Romania. Its nice that shes trying some higher ranked events. If she gets a good drawm she might make a quarters or something, which would be some great points

Her goal is to be top 100 by the end of the year, and she is 151.25 points off that. So if she can make a semis in singles, and win doubles, means she is 42.5 points closer, leaving her 108.75 points away from top 100 (rankings will change, so she may need more or less points). If she can then make 2 quarters in Romania G2, she gets 35 points and is 73.75 points away. If she then plays Estonian Open G4 which I think she intends to do because she didnt enter Roland Garros, and she can finally win a title, which she may be able to do, she gets 40 and maybe 5 from doubles, putting her around 50 points away once you include the defended points. Basically, eva has the potential, she just needs to develop some consistency. From the clips I saw of her at SEB Tallink Open V against, Katerzyna Piter,l she hit such an amazing ball, I was shocked she wasnt top 50 Junior!!! As I said, the potentials there as seen by her win over Natalija Kostic at European Summer Cups 18U.

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote