TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Daria Sharapova Cheering Club

View Single Post

Old Apr 25th, 2012, 08:06 AM   #581
country flag rucolo

rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute rucolo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Daria Sharapova Cheering Club

Maria on Daria in Stuttgart

Quote:
Quotable Quotes... Sharapova In Stuttgart

April 23, 2012
STUTTGART, Germany - She's not only making her first appearance in Stuttgart, she's making her first appearance in Germany since 2005. She's Maria Sharapova, and she met the Stuttgart press on Monday afternoon...

On her cousin, Daria Sharapova, who is a rising junior player...
"She trained in a different part of Florida, so I haven't seen her too much, though she's now training in Sarasota. The transition from juniors to the pros is one of the toughest transitions for anybody, and that's really when you learn about developing your game and playing at a new level. I've seen so many juniors with so much talent, but then you get to a position where some things change, in your life or in the competition. I hope she makes the transition."

Good Luck
Serena Williams Maria Sharapova Jelena Jankovic
A. Radwanska V. Zvonareva C. Wozniacki N. Petrova M. Hingis
T. Paszek A. Chakvetadze K. Sprem J. Dokic I. Tulyaganova A. Myskina
GNTM 2014 ist Stefanie !
rucolo is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote