TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Apr 25th, 2012, 02:32 AM   #751
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Anett second on court 2 tomorrow. My classes begin tomorrow so I might not be able to stay up too late but at least there is live scoring for every court
This is the link:http://www.softprecision.com/livesco...oreWebView.php
Also, Anett is 13th acceptance into French Open, hopefully she can get a good result at GA so she can be seeded well. But I guess if she wants to ein, she has to be able to beat them all
Here's the entrance list: http://www.itftennis.com/juniors/tou...tid=1100025833

For Anett to break top 400, she needs around 25 points (26 this week, which menas if she can take advantage of this very empty half (all the seeds are gone!!!!) and get some points in CHiasso, she should be top 400 easily.
She needs 26 right now, if she makes semis, she gets 24. I dont see anyone really who is the clear favourite over her, so a semi is possible. A final will be harder, as Ons Jabeur in Tunisia on clay, having saved match point in her last match will be full of confidence, but I think if Anett gets to the final, she can win it!!!
If she did win, she would be ranked around 365!!!!
She could get into almost all 25ks with that rank!!! And she would have only played 4 tourneys this year

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Apr 25th, 2012 at 02:43 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote