TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Apr 24th, 2012, 08:36 AM   #750
country flag Rusher

Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all Rusher is a name known to all
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by chingching View Post
I think she has a chance to be number one but you can't tell at this age. The reason why i think she has a brighter future than Kaia is because anett has the mentality. I think she will make op 100 by the time she's 19 and top 50 shortly after if she stays injury free. I would like to thinn thra she would at least make Kaias current career high.

I don't really mind that people hate me anymore. I used to get upset but now I just find it comedic how bad their comebacks are

I have my opinions, I am not going to change them and I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks.
Nicely said. If people want to hate then we could not do anything. Anett, nice win in first round, keep it up in next matches too.
Rusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote