TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Apr 24th, 2012, 05:13 AM   #749
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
Good morning! How was your sleeping?
I love how almost every other user on TF (besides of me) hates you

And, to be on topic and talk about Anett, I have a question for you. You said in some other topic you never called her goat and all. How far do you think Anett will go in her career? I mean, will she be #1, top 10 or top 50 someday? Don't say you hope so, she has potential and something like that. Just give a prediction 'Cause I'm really gonna' hate you so bad if she doesn't accomplish your goals for her
I think she has a chance to be number one but you can't tell at this age. The reason why i think she has a brighter future than Kaia is because anett has the mentality. I think she will make Top 100 by the time she's 19 and top 50 shortly after if she stays injury free. I would like to think that she would at least make Kaias current career high.

I don't really mind that people hate me anymore. I used to get upset but now I just find it comedic how bad their comebacks are

I have my opinions, I am not going to change them and I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks.

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Apr 24th, 2012 at 10:29 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote