TennisForum.com - View Single Post - How to Play Tennis in NYC

View Single Post

Old Apr 23rd, 2012, 04:19 AM   #20
country flag ~{X}~

~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute ~{X}~ has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to Play Tennis in NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Oh yeah. The city/parks dept. resurfaced those courts several years ago, right?

Good for you, if true.

When you think about it, $200 is really not a lot of money for most people, though it may be for some. As long as you get a court/get to play, it seems like a good investment. But I know, not everybody does.

If the thread starter in Greenpoint drives, he or she can just go up the BQE for 10-15 min to Astoria. I'm sure there's a bus (or even the N or R subway, with or with out the bus) that goes there as well? Of course, that way will take longer. But they should check it out/look into it.

I thought McCarren Park in Williamsburg/Greenpoint, was getting tennis courts in the future, along with their recently refurbished pool?
They redid like three of the courts haha, not all of them, but most are in good shape and don't need anything done, a couple nets to be fixed and maybe a few cracks.

Well the N or Q train goes to Astoria BLVD. but you have to walk a distance for the courts.

CLIJSTERS 4 GRAND SLAMS!!!!
~{X}~ is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote