TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Ilona Kremen

Thread: Ilona Kremen
View Single Post

Old Apr 22nd, 2012, 10:02 PM   #12
country flag Losing Streak

Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute Losing Streak has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ilona Kremen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boticcelli View Post
The formation of the national team - a mystery sealed with seven seals ... It is a pity that Ilona failed to make the team, but it was not planned to go there ... Counted on Azarenka, Yakimov, Govortsova, Kustova and Lebesheva - spare ... After refusing to Vika and Nastya FedKap play, as well as removal from the post of captain Teterin problem - who to invite to the team? In Pekhova and Kremen were tournaments, so the new captain invited his pupil Skripko Sosnovich ...
Thank you for your answer Boticcelli. So it was not in Ilona's plans to play Fed Cup? I'm a bit surprised, I thought she would have jumped on the occasion of a 1st Fed Cup selection and it's always some good and thrilling experience. Looks like it's a mess in Belarusian team, it reminds me of France, we have problems with players who don't want to play either (Bartoli, and Rezai before) and with the coachs and Federation.
How is it perceived in Belarus, that Vika and Nastya often refuse to play? Are people feeling upset with it or don't they just care?

Krunya Kichenoks Pliskovas Sasnovich Kremen Kovinic Bencic Vekic Diyas Smitkova Bellis Svitolina Cirstea Mlad Garcia Pavlovic Rezai Jovanovski Mitu Savic Savinykh Evtimova Tomova Kalashnikova
Losing Streak is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote