TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Apr 21st, 2012, 12:32 PM   #729
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan_Doe View Post
You shouldn't be so confident. It's girls juniors after all Anett is the best on the list, but who knows...
I don't think Montserrat Gonzalez is a threat, as she's been awful lately. But there are a few other good clay courters out there, such as Chalena Scholl, Viktoria Kan or even Varvara Flink. Also, you shouldn't underestimate Danilina. Yes, she's whored some points, she's not as good as her ranking suggests, but she's won Copa Gerdau after winning all the macthes in straights and she defeated some good girls this year, including Marianna zakarliuk and Danka Kovinic. Danilina and Schmiedlova should be the only real rivals for Anett here.
If you cant win a 10K in almaty, you cant beat anett. Im telling you, she will not lose to danilina. Chalena cant really play the red clay, flink and kan are good but I didnt notice them. Schmiedlova is good, but danilina cant do any damage
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote