TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Apr 20th, 2012, 12:20 PM   #726
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
Btw the list for Trofeo Bonfiglio is out, Anett is currently 9th.

No Khromacheva this time so not sure if any of the girls ahead of her would be a real threat. Many (if not all) of them have gained points by only winning the tournaments in South-America. Then again, you never know with the juniors.
Why is it already out!!!! Citta di Croce was only released 2 days ago
Still, thats great!!!
Youre right about the list. IMO, the only players that can harm her are Gonzalez and Schmiedlova. Besides thaa, they are all phoneys!!!!
Anyway, she will be favourite to take this title. I was so surprised when I saw ash barty on G1 list, but whats even more surprising is that shes playing that only and not this!!!

250 points will be nice for her ranking, and she will be the first player in quite a while to old 2 GAs at the same time (was gavrilova the last???).

If she does win (sadly no dubs with indy, which shocks me cause a asked indy on facebook and she said she would be playing dubs with anett all year in juniors and maybe seniors [i wanted them to play tallinn 10K V for dubs, with anett not playing singles]) she will go up to no. 5 assuming she doesnt get any doubles points and that danilina makes trofeo bonfiglio as one of her counted tourneys

Last edited by chingching : Apr 20th, 2012 at 01:11 PM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote