TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Apr 18th, 2012, 06:10 AM   #719
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asadinator View Post
Good description. I think Anett's biggest strength is the ability to redirect balls from the baseline, like Azarenka.
agreed
But I think the comments about Juniors is a bit floored. I know this year she has only lost to townsend but I believe that she in genreal plays better in pros then juniors. Mayeb its because she is more of the under dog or something, but I think if she played khromacheva or townsend in a 10k OR 25k SHE WOULD DO MUCH BETTER

BTW, does anyone else think that Anett could make Aussie Open qualies??? I hope she does, then I can watch her play!!!! She could also play some of the 25Ks after the tournament, if she is still playing 25s on a regular basis at that stage.

I am hoping that next year Estonia can get some better tournaments. Maybe move the 2 10Ks to the clay of Kuressaare and Tere with the men and put 1 25K at the beginning of teh year at TAM or Tere, meaning the tennis centres get 1 each, and bring some money to saaremaa.

For those who prefer the article in Estonian, here it is from eesti paevaleht:
http://www.epl.ee/news/sport/taismah....d?id=64268303

I think Chiasso will be weaker than last year with 1 or 2 people withdrawing each day. Now LDA is 204
As I said before though, teh girls who are entered arent necessarily the best players despite their intimidating rankings

Kaia hit 24 Aces (the WTA record) vs Safarova Tokyo Round 1 2008

Last edited by chingching : Apr 25th, 2012 at 02:45 AM.
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote