TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tipping 182: Fed Cup 2012, R1, congrats Estonia and Netherlands!

View Single Post

Old Apr 16th, 2012, 01:53 PM   #136
country flag ma re

ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute ma re has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Tipping 182: Fed Cup 2012, R1, congrats Estonia and Netherlands!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frederik View Post
The rule that everyone has to agree if a new player wants to join the team. Even if he didn't commit.

That rule makes no sense.
Yes, I thought you were refering to that one. I haven't officially changed it, but I don't think that anyone would object if we would change it into "has to be confirmed by all committed members of the team".

Also, what I wrote in the previous post would be interesting and I don't think people would mind - if you don't commit for three consecutive FC weekends, that's an automatic disqualification.

For this weekend I'll only change the first one (the one that you mention) and explain everything at the start of the thread; I really don't think anyone will mind this.

Thread will probably be opened tomorrow (or Wednesday at the latest).
ma re is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote