TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pac 12

Thread: Pac 12
View Single Post

Old Apr 14th, 2012, 03:30 PM   #45
country flag 2nd_serve

2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all 2nd_serve is a name known to all
Re: Pac 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
I feel like USC is trying to assume the role of the 'Farm', developing lesser ranked players

The original 'Farm' Stanford is not a Farm at all really, since they just poach top junior talents, and frankly, college sports' result = recruiting

I'm thinking that Cal is doing a good job of "uncovering hidden" top junior talent, and then getting some improvement out of them while in school. (even that I'm on the side of feeling some public colleges have too many international players. But I give Cal credit for finding real talent, and not just falling into the assumption some coaches do that all imports are better then buying American.) Gawd, thats awful writing, I need to either erase this or drink some coffee. Or both.
2nd_serve is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote