TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

View Single Post

Old Apr 13th, 2012, 11:54 PM   #181
country flag Jason A.

Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold Jason A. is a splendid one to behold
Re: Yulia Beygelzimer cheering thread

It's quite surprising that Yuliya isn't ranked higher than she is. My first question would be: Does she know how good she is? She's a very good ballstriker; looks as if she's got some touch; seems comfortable at the net; she moves well. She looks like a pretty complete player to me. The only thing that I don't like is her ball toss. With it being so high, I've got a feeling that it might hurt the consistency of her serve a bit. That's a small gripe on my part though, and I don't want to take anything away from her performance out there this week. IMHO, someone that can match groundies with people like Pennetta and Cibulkova deserves to be in the Top 100 at the very least.

PS: Kudos to those of you who kept this thread alive through the years -- David heads the list. She may be a bit of an underachiever, but she definitely deserves the recognition.
Jason A. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote