TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anett Kontaveit

Thread: Anett Kontaveit
View Single Post

Old Apr 12th, 2012, 04:48 AM   #735
country flag chingching

chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute chingching has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anett Kontaveit

Quote:
Originally Posted by muusa View Post
http://sport.err.ee/tennis/213ad9c7-...9-abc3b9429fbc
An article and a video.

When asked about playing more WTA-s her coach says that out of 4 allowed wildcards they have now used 1 and that they will surely try to get more.
EXCITING!!!!! If only Estonia had a WTA, or a 50-100K challeneger or even a 25K challenger given the tournaments anett is playing right now!!! I like that shes training in estonia and not becoming a bollitieri girl!!! Her and Marten seem to be getting on well. Its weird that shes not training on clay. I mean, if it's been raining in tallinn, dont tere tennisekeskus (where she was just playing) have indoor clay courts???
chingching is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote