TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SEWTA 2013 Calendar-MM Prize Money $235K, Copahagen Still IN, No Katowice

View Single Post

Old Apr 11th, 2012, 07:32 AM   #20
country flag HawkAussie

HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of HawkAussie has much to be proud of
Re: NEW SEWTA 2013 Calendar - Memphis Cancel, 4 New MM Including Cairo, Rio De Janeir

I think that they should have Rio as a premier event, not a international event

-------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mana View Post
That extra MM in week one is gonna destroy Auckland's field. Especially if it's in an Asian country, as they will be able to pay large appearance fees.
True.

Hoping the TBD are

Week 1 - Bali
Week 18 - Warsaw (Please)

-------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by NA-MUG View Post
NEW SEWTA 2013 Calendar

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...endar_2013.pdf

new MM 1st week of season at the same time as Brisbane Premier / Auckland MM ... this may be Hong Kong finally getting a MM to replace the canceled Exho

Fed Cup 1R moved AFTER Paris / Pattaya MM (instead of before) so players playing Fed Cup cannot play Doha P5 Q

new MM in Rio De Janerio either same week as Bogota MM or same week as Acapulco MM / Kuala Lumpur MM of course it should be the 2nd option so there is a South America swing

Memphis MM canceled ... not a surprise given the poor field in 2012

Monterrey MM moved AFTER IW / Miami

new MM the same week of Estoril MM (in 2012 it was Budapest MM here) ... could this be the long awaited Belgrade MM

new Cairo MM the same week as Birmingham MM

and there is also a new version of the 2012 calendar but I don't know what the difference is from the last version

http://www.wtatennis.com/SEWTATour-A...urCalendar.pdf
You forgot the Stanford move in to the Baku week.

Last edited by HawkAussie : Apr 11th, 2012 at 07:37 AM.
HawkAussie is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote